Chris and Ashley got engaged last night!! Woot! It's about time....
So I really don't want to study for my Instrumental Methods of Chemical Characterization class. It's just plain awful.
My throat hurts...Gab gave me some wonderful stuff for it though. I needed some tylenol last night when we were all studying together and nobody had any! I went to the health center and got some free after lab today. It's generic so it starts dissolving right away...ick. I should just make my own.
I was in lab today working on a very annoying qual lab. (Don't they know that nobody does qual analysis anymore?? Most chemists send it to the friendly NMR technician and get a complete analysis with out all the fuss) Anyway, so I was watching my sample distill and hear somebody saying my name- I turned around and there was Caleb, CORE hard hat and all! I was excited. I was also surprised that he recognized me in my lovely green goggles, but I guess the skirt gave it away. :)
I was starting to feel like I had a voice again and then I went to singing at the nursing home. Not anymore. I sound like I've been smoking a pack a day for 20 years. It's great.
Grandma and Grandpa are coming to take Matt and I out to eat tomorrow before church! Yay!
Blessings.
8 comments:
two things....
1.) Caleb is "da man"
2.) I don't like chemistry
3.) Go Naz (and Ash)
I hated qualitative analysis...hated it.
"I should just make my own."
You are a chemist. Just don't hurt yourself.
um....that's three things...
they teach us chem majors to count here at u of i.
:)
You hate qualitative analysis, I hate stats.
Want to switch classes? :)
no cause I hate stats too. :)
Sorry.
If it makes anybody feel better, I hate chemistry and stats, too. Actually, throw fields, lines, and waves in there too for the moment. Robotics is cool though, as well as all other EE courses. Except Solid State Electronics...Pure Evil.
I ate lunch at Jimmy Johns today and there was a sign that said Pure Goodness. I thought of you Bob!
Post a Comment