I think I missed it at home. :( But last night instead of singing at the nursing home we went and Christmas caroled at Schnucks. It was pretty cold out and their weren't a lot of people shopping on a Tuesday night. O well, I liked it. Hopefully shivering helped burn off some of the calories from the wonderful supper Saltshaker made us. :)
Afterwards we had hot chocolate at 711, and watched the fire burn...
Lys put whipped cream and candy canes in the cocoa- so good!
I need to finish my ultimate lab report (not to be confused with my penultimate or antepenultimate lab reports- they're already done).
Oh! I got a new t-shirt. It's black and says chemistry on the front (the I is a big block I, of course). And the back says "The name is Bond, Ionic Bond. Taken, not shared." I laughed out loud when I saw it. *grin*
Blessings.
6 comments:
Just when I thought you couldn't be a bigger nerd...
nothin' wrong with being a bit of a nerd
I liked it. :)
Haha....I laughed out loud when I read it too. (I'm getting really weird looks from the other people in the library right now.)
Yes, you did miss caroling at home, but I'll forgive you....after a couple of years, and only if you promise never to do it again.
hey, I'll take nerd over troll anyday. :)
well thanks Heidi, I think I'll be home for Vicky's caroling so hopefully that makes up for it. :)
how cool! we just learned about that in chem and mr. bill cracked the ionic bond, covalent bond, and james bond joke. it was one of his best jokes. still bland though.
Post a Comment