Happy New Year! Um...yeah... my life is pretty boring....I don't really do anything.
I survived the Wyss Christmas- the screeching violins, the missed notes on the piano, the presents, the FOOD, the Rook games... I got a large periodic table to hang on my wall and a CRC. :D Very exciting.
I went to Gab's on New Years Eve. It was a good time. I did not get enough sleep.
I finished the last RJ in the house so I'm going to have to go to the library.
I've been sewing a lot randomly. Matt and Kacie both think my skirt looks "old ladyish." *sigh*
I think I'm going to Springfield tomorrow.
Blessings.
4 comments:
Only you would be excited about a periodic table.
Old ladyish skirts make me smile. :-)
apparently Matt and Kacie have not seen the tight jean skirt you just got. ;-)
it's not tight.... remember, I asked you and you said it was fine! so hush, gab, I don't need your lip! :P
Gab, if you think her jean skirt is bad, you should see the dress she sent me the link to!!! :-O
Post a Comment