But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Die Gruppe
thanks to Dalestyle for the picture...
on another note, Happy Singles Awareness day! Shelly and I were singing that to the tune of happy birthday tonight... with great emphasis on the "many more" part. :D
nice pic! i wish i was there. i hope someone filled in for me and flirted with you ad nauseam :)
also, i think, and i'm no expert, that his correct moniker is dalestar or occasionaly dalestal but rarely dalestyle. i could be wrong, however, and am open to correction
um...pretty sure you're the only one who gets away with it b.j.! :D
hmmm, yes I am aware of the evolution of Dale's nickname.... but since dalestar sounds like homestar, and I refuse to call him "stal" ... I can make up my own. :P so there.
4 comments:
nice pic! i wish i was there. i hope someone filled in for me and flirted with you ad nauseam :)
also, i think, and i'm no expert, that his correct moniker is dalestar or occasionaly dalestal but rarely dalestyle. i could be wrong, however, and am open to correction
peace, brian
why is nic a panz and hiding? typical.
um...pretty sure you're the only one who gets away with it b.j.! :D
hmmm, yes I am aware of the evolution of Dale's nickname.... but since dalestar sounds like homestar, and I refuse to call him "stal" ... I can make up my own. :P so there.
when is Nic not a panz?
pretty sure Dale told me his nickname began as dalestal - short for "stallion" - so you could say i got it straight from the horse's mouth
Post a Comment