But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
oh my word.
pretty sure your math is wrong...I got mine at the same time as you in the summer of 05, hence not 4 years. but surprisingly my totals are higher - 2360, 50:21:14
wow...I've had my phone since May, and I think I'm getting close to you!
matt are you sure?? I had it for at least one year at ICC, which means I got it in 04. O well, either way it's still a ridiculously low number.
You are a girl after my own heart. I hate talking on the phone.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my word.
pretty sure your math is wrong...I got mine at the same time as you in the summer of 05, hence not 4 years. but surprisingly my totals are higher - 2360, 50:21:14
wow...I've had my phone since May, and I think I'm getting close to you!
matt are you sure?? I had it for at least one year at ICC, which means I got it in 04. O well, either way it's still a ridiculously low number.
You are a girl after my own heart. I hate talking on the phone.
Post a Comment