We went snow tubing, and played games, and saw Amanda's apartment, and visited a conservatory and zoo, and went ice skating, and had a wonderfully random supper, and pretty much had a blast. I like Minnesota. I like how they don't hide in their houses when it's cold.
Some of my highlights:
- driving and discussing "A grief observed"
- Gab's iPod
- the flowers at the conservatory
- ice skating and playing tag under the stars even though it was 20 below zero.
- piling 14 people into a 7 passenger van on the way to church
- playing who, what, WHEN, where, why
- Seeing Bovee
- supper- I shared a picnic basket with Marcos... others weren't so lucky and ate from baby plates, flowerpots, camping cook kits, sand pails, and with marshmallow toasters... funny stuff.
- Boo-boo Blakey's car... which I may or may not have had anything to do with.
- Chilling with some super cool girls
- talking WOT with Sprout
- Listening to some random music lecture d.j. nicalicious found in the van
- having Natalie ride shotgun and Sarah explaining things
- the "Send Help" sign
- almost hitting Steffen's van
- my van not starting before church
- my van still not starting after church
- a completely frozen van
My alarm went off way too early this morning. And it was a very busy day.
Blessings.
6 comments:
That's what you get for for running around all weekend. I haven't seen you in like 3 years.
I'm making chocolate chip cookies right now. They made me think of you. :D
aww.. i kind of miss you sometimes too Heidi...
did you set your oven on fire this time?
Jenny says " I kind of miss you sometimes too...
kind of?
sometimes?
sounds pretty weak to me.
No, I didn't set the oven on fire.
*grin* Come to think of it, I think the only time the oven caught on fire was when I made cookies with you!
i think its pretty safe to say that the oven fire was neither of our faults...
i do miss both of you!
you could come to yg things once and awhile, we won't make you leave. :)
We're thinking about coming to the Bible Study this Friday. We'd really like to come to Bible Studies, but it seems like we always have something going on those nights. Hopefully we'll make this one.
Post a Comment