Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall

I think I like spring better. It's just too cold.... I'm really not looking forward to winter.

This weekend I remembered to plant bulbs! So hopefully we will have crocus and hyacinth this spring! (If the squirrels don't find them... or other animals that I don't want to think about)

Last Thursday night I saw a large spider on my bed- it was huge. I tried to squash it, but it disappeared. And then I couldn't find it. I made mom help me look and she couldn't find it.... it was extremely traumatic. And I realize that my fear of spiders is irrational but the later it gets and the more tired I get, the scarier they are. I managed to sleep in my bed but.... Saturday I cleaned. Pulled everything out from under my bed, took off the mattresses, removed everything that wasn't furniture from my floor.... still no spider. (my room needed cleaning anyway...) It's probably in my closet. I've been shaking my shoes out, and clothes out, and watching my step. I have calmed down a little bit since it's probably not a brown recluse but stray feathers from my pillows make me jump.

Heidi got married Sunday... it was a good wedding.

my boss is gone this week... woot.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny - Someone really needs to come over and beat Wendi at Settlers - she's won every game she's played...which is only 3, but still...I don't think I'm much of a challenge.

Mary

Heidi said...

Wow...my mother is moving up in the world! First she starts reading blogs, now she commenting on them!

Jenny said...

hi mary! yeah... she'll probably beat me too. :)

next thing you know she'll have her own blog Heidi!