so I tried to blog about the weekend earlier and blogger erased it all. so sad. and heidi tagged me... I'll get to that eventually, I'll need to think about it though because I am perfectly normal and nothing about me is weird. HA!
It was a really good weekend. I am glad it's over though! No more things to plan! (this week anyway- hooray for being on the yg committee)
Friday evening we had the yg at our house for a surprise going away party for Kendra B. She went out to eat with Amy and they were going to join Jodi and I at my house for a 'girls night' because the yg calendar was 'too full' to schedule a formal farewell or anything. *grin* So it was such a nice night we decided to play Settlers on the porch- where everybody was hiding. It was great- she didn't suspect a thing and was totally shocked. So then we sang and ate ice cream cake and played Settlers and Trivial Pursuit until midnight. Amy and I lost two games of TP, the 80's and 90's version and the LOTR version. O well.
Scott and Ned and Kent and Ryan showed up at our house later that night er, morning. :) So they were around when I woke up. Mom went to Church to make food so I was home making breakfast casseroles and most of the world decided to drop by and make cider. It was craziness. And I'm told it got worse after I left for church. We seriously had sooo many people in and out- 4 k-bergers, 5 lemans, 2 of their neighbors, 3 heinolds, 1 stoller, grandma and grandpa, fred and boys, paul our truck driver, and all of their vehicles. Poor Dad and Fred were trying to farm around them all... and I was trying to keep little children from tracking grass and mud into our clean house. I was maybe a little bit rude to some of them.... o well.
So then we all went to the invite....
2 comments:
like the settlers of catan?
yup, we had four of them... plus an expansion pack. :)
Post a Comment