So have I ever mentioned that I love being a federal employee?? I had president's day off, it was great.
Valentine's day was busy... sprout and I went to get her measured for her dress and I picked up invitation books... I had no idea there were so many styles. They even have Cinderella invites that come with pumpkin coach envelope seals. So yeah, that's what I decided on.... ok, maybe not. I'm not a fan of crowded restaurants, so I cooked supper for my fam and Bob. (cheaper, and I get to make all of my favorite weird recipes. Definitely win-win.) He brought me roses... he's pretty amazing...
His family served lunch Sunday so we spent the day in Tremont. Getting up early is good for me, right? :) Good chance to get to know a new church kitchen... haha... in w-ton Drew always used to tell us that we weren't full members until we knew where everything was in the kitchen (and owned a roaster, but yeah, don't need one of those quite yet). We also learned that "Dinosaurs are very slow creatures..." so funny. :)
Yesterday I made a lot of decisions. Go me. It was maybe a little painful. Amber and I met for lunch, which was good, and then talked about flowers, which is fun. I also picked out and wrote invites, picked out veils, and made lists of people. eesh. O well, it has to get done sometime, right?
I did not want to get up this morning...
Blessings.
4 comments:
join the crowd on the getting up part!! it's actually not the getting up part that's bad it's the being awake part. blech. glad wedding plans are coming together for you. when's the joyous occasion?
You are so funny:) I think you're about the most "not excited about details" bride I've known for a long time!
Meg- Yeah, waking up and getting up aren't really my favorite things! April 26th... will you be around? :)
Sarah- Ha! it's just hard to care about details for something that will last about two hours. Decorating our apartment is much more appealing. :P
Great name for a blog! I was actually searching for the poem, so now I'll have to come back when I more time a read some more here! Until then...
Post a Comment