So almost everyday this week there have been packages to open when I get home, which is super exciting because I love getting things in the mail. Unfortunately it's things like ties, shoes, bibles, invitations, and not fun stuff like books or clothes. O well. It's still fun to open them up.
We registered at Farm and Fleet the other night... that was fun. I'm not sure why looking at chainsaws and hammers is more appealing than flatware... I'm just weird I guess.
Last night I went with a bunch of girls to Olive Garden to surprise Amy for her birthday. She didn't see it coming at all and her reaction was classic Amy. *grin* It was a good time. I stopped at Menard's on the way home, seriously one of my favorite stores. They have everything. I looked at paint samples... and got cell pack inserts so I can plant more flowers... and looked at cabinet hardware... so much fun stuff!
Blessings.
1 comment:
Isn't it crazy how much they can charge you for a handle and some hinges?!
Post a Comment