Monday, February 23, 2009

same old

so there's nothing really new going on... (that doesn't involve wedding stuff and it bores me when other people talk about their plans so I'll spare you all) I had a good weekend. Too short. It's unfortunate that every monday can't be a federal holiday. :)

I need to start seeds sometime this week, I am so ready for spring! I don't mind the cold, and I can handle snow. It's just too brown outside I want to see green.

ooo... my future sis-in-law started repenting last week! That's new and exciting. Otherwise, life is good and fairly uneventful, which I love.
Blessings.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You should also post that you and Bobby now have somewhere to live. That's an important detail.

Also, I still want to have you guys over sometimes. Life has just been crazy, but we'll do it soon. :)