Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I love weekends

For the record.

Last Friday was bible study at Amy's house... it was good to be there. And her dad brought home four baby raccoons that were um... rescued... from a chimney. They were really cute! Bob wouldn't let me keep one. Not that I would actually want a baby raccoon... haha.

Saturday we spent working at our duplex and buying things at Menard's (currently my favorite store). We got mattresses and a microwave and looked at washers and driers and we're almost done painting. It started raining before we got them all home so that was an adventure. Our singing shower was Saturday night. Kind of strange to be having a singing shower, but it was good. :)

I woke up early and really cold on Sunday because the power was out and the tractor on the generator was really noisy. I'm ready for spring and not snow! Thankfully, my flowers all survived. We had some issues getting to church so we were kind of late. Bob's family came for church and for supper afterwards and a game of LOTR Risk. Good times.

We have a church shower tonight. woot. And something every night for the next two weeks. *sigh* I kind of just want to do nothing and sleep, but, I'll just have to wait for it.

Blessings.

26 days.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

mattresses? as in the plurel? Are you guys planning on having separate beds? :)

megs said...

no i think she means for the kiddos!! :D

Jenny said...

o my... I meant mattresses as in one box spring and one mattress. Two items, therefore plural. :P

Wendi said...

good one, Hyde. :)

Mawshy said...

Trust me Jenny... It's not just you. 17 days cannot go fast enough.... It will be nice to have a life outside of a wedding