Tuesday, June 02, 2009

weekend

So we didn't do much over the weekend. Which was nice... although we didn't get to sleep in at all on Saturday. *sigh* hooray for bankers hours and having to be at the bank way too early in the morning. And then I had... I mean got to go to Tim and Melissa's shower. Yeah, still not a fan of showers, sorry to everyone that is. Although they are better when everyone isn't looking at you. :P

Saturday afternoon Sprout and I went to Menards and checked out the garden department. Which is super dangerous and I maybe left with more plants and things than I was planning on leaving with. :D We spent the rest of the afternoon tearing out the awful mulch and ancient black plastic in my flower beds and planting them. It looks ten times better now... hopefully my plants will survive. And I pulled grass from between the pavers on our patio, so that looks less trashy now too. :D

I really should take pictures of everything and post them... maybe if I remember... and after I get some more pictures hung. :)

Blessings.

No comments: