Bob's uncle and aunt have some unused pastures and timber behind their house that are full of wild blackberries, so yesterday afternoon I went blackberry picking. It was hot, humid, and buggy. But it was a good excuse to break out my awesome rain boots! Aunt June and Mary S. joined me before I filled my bucket. The blackberries were plump and juicy and plentiful... I ate a lot of them. And I put some on ice cream last night, and some on my yogurt this morning. Yum. I'm also discovering mosquito bites and scratches all over today. My shoulders must not have gotten enough Deep Woods Off on them because that's where all the bites are. I watched them bite me through my shirt... nasty creatures.
Have I mentioned that I love summer?
2 comments:
I don't often leave comments, but I want you to know I love to read your blog and see the "news" and learn more about you, honey:)
Love you,
A. Karen
Nice picture! That would look good over a couch.
Post a Comment