The probably-not-going-to-happen version:
A garage (it's cooooold)
A dishwasher (I'm lazy)
A more indoor laundry room (thank goodness for long underwear!)
The perfect mix of 4-square and craftsman house in the country to come up for sale (pretty sure it doesn't exist, I can dream though)
Haha... I'm sensing a trend....
Anyway. I don't have all my shopping done yet. I think I know what we're getting everybody though, and some stuff is ordered and should be coming soon. Apparently it was too cold on Saturday for our mail carrier... we got an email saying that 'delivery was attempted' for something I ordered. Um... we were home when the mail came, and then it was sitting at the door when I got home from work on Monday, so I'm not sure why they couldn't leave it Saturday morning?
Bob had a late meeting on Monday so I was a panz and went to my parents for supper... I needed to eat Shelly's point-outs. And help Mom string lights on their pretty tree. She picked a really good one this year! hehe. Then I went home and got our Christmas card ready for mailing by our pretty tree. I love Christmas.
Blessings.
2 comments:
Cute Christmas picture by the way!! :) I miss ya girl - k
Thanks K! Bob thinks we look weird... haha.
I miss you too...
Post a Comment