So, since Bob is home all this week we decided to do something fun today . He picked Wildlife Prairie Park since neither of us has been there in ages. It was a great day to go, the weather was beautiful and we had the place to ourselves. Oh, and it was half price admission.
The buffalo are always my favorite animal to see, unfortunately they never came closer than this and the tour that takes you out closer to them wasn't running.
Little miss likes to be outside and she likes stroller rides and she likes animals so she was pretty happy. *grin* They've got some 'pioneer' farm animals for kids to see and pet. This was the calmest donkey I have ever seen. Cecily poked its nose repeatedly and it just stood there.
Then we found Bob's favorite animal... the cougar.
Cecily really wanted to pet the big kitty. She would have dived over the fence if she could have.
They're so pretty, and so deadly looking.
The bobcat was out walking around too. I wouldn't want to meet one of them in a dark alley...
Besides the animals, the woods were really pretty to walk through. I made Bob stop and take a picture by an iconic bear sign.
We stopped and got a pretzel and cheese for a snack and ended up with free popcorn too because they were about to close up.
Little miss riding a bronze frog.
I put all the videos in one big long one because I'm sure no one but the Grandma's (and maybe Auntie Shelly) actually want to see it... it's mostly Cecily and the donkey, then the cougar and bobcat, then the slide at the end.
Such a fun day. Blessings.
2 comments:
What? I would want to see them!
Kyle J. S.
Let me tell you, Jenni, I watched them too!! I love catching up on family news.
Christy G.
Post a Comment