Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

My little Masha...  
 
 
 
So Bob found this Russian cartoon on Youtube a while ago.  It's pretty great.  Little miss loves it and it makes me laugh a lot.  It's a play on a Russian folk tale called Masha and the Bear.  Masha reminds me a lot of Cecily...  especially when Cecily is playing with Gus.
 
These are my two favorite episodes.





Cecily and I tagged along with Sharon and girls to trick or treat at Grandpa and Grandma Koch's and Grandpa and Grandma Beutel's house.  She totally didn't get it.  *grin*  Which is good because I have no desire to take her trick or treating around town ever. 

Blessings.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

SO CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...


Yep, she giggles just like Masha when she's chasing Gus around the yard...

Mom

Susan said...

I like it a lot! I got to be a cowgirl for a day (perks of being a preschool teacher:)

Anonymous said...

LIKE:)
Will have to show my grandgirls:)