That means that the second the church service is over, you dart out of church, get in your car, speed all the way to DQ... and I kid you not, the speeding ticket will be well-worth the ice cream.
The Morton DQ closes in late October/early November, so get your fill now.
4 comments:
I'm impressed. That's quite an honor.
ah yes, it is truly nice to have your brother hanging out with the YG. :) Even if D.Q. is closing at 9:30 now. :(
That means that the second the church service is over, you dart out of church, get in your car, speed all the way to DQ... and I kid you not, the speeding ticket will be well-worth the ice cream.
The Morton DQ closes in late October/early November, so get your fill now.
From the Dairy Fairy of 6 years herself,
T
O man, do they start shutting the lights off inside now? :) 9:30 is waay too early.
Post a Comment