I got out of lab early tonight. Hooray! As much as I enjoyed playing with liquid nitrogen and low energy x-ray diffraction, I still was excited because some Gridley people came down for the evening.
We went out for bubble tea. I was not feeling adventurous and got strawberry. I wonder how many people actually order green bean slush in a given week.
If anyone was wondering I think like a serial killer. (According to BJ)
Having a girlfriend is equivalent to buying 3 beers a day.
It's really really really cold out there. Pretty sure my down comforter is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
3 comments:
Explain the girlfriend vs beer comment. Is that in regards to how much money they cost, or how much they impair your decision making abilities?
It was in reference to cost... but I'm sure that the decision making thing is equally true. :)
I was there when this analysis was done. Thanks to BJS and DSL for the research. . .
Post a Comment