Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sledding

I have p-chem lab from 6-10 on Tuesday nights. Which isn't that bad, but... I don't like night classes and I have to miss singing at the home. It's required and it's pretty easy and my schedule was hard enough to figure out this year so I just decided to deal with it. However, I refuse to be excited about it.

So I was kind of bummed about not going to the home last night until I got home from lab and Amber and Sarah asked if I wanted to go sledding. YAY! I love sledding. We don't have a lot of snow right now, maybe an inch or two, but it was perfect sledding weather. None of us girls had sleds, but Amber and Sarah came up with some rubbermaids. 711 brought their awesome couch-on-skis-sled. There were a few real sleds but the couch was by far the best. :)

I thought C-U was pretty flat and boring, but there is a really good hill, marriage hill, out by orchard downs. We had a lot of fun and I got very wet and cold. So of course we had hot chocolate when we got back.



The couch sled arrives... it was hard to push it up the hill, but such a great trip down!

BAM, Me, Amber, and Fred ready to go. Blake Z., Blake K., and Jer gave us a nice running start. Matt totally panzed and didn't show.

Action shot of some of the guys heading down the hill.

The rubbermaids were kind of disappointing. Sarah and I tried really hard but only got about halfway down the hill. O well. It was a nice thought. :)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

"However, I refuse to be excited about it." Great attitude!! :-D

3 more words I have to say: FUN, FUN, FUN.

sarah said...

A couch on ski's? That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the rubbermaids were a nice thought until the next time I tried one and it cracked and crumbled beneath me!!

I should read your blog more often. It's pretty entertaining.

:)

-SSD

Anonymous said...

.....I'm so glad I can spell my own name....

Jenny said...

spelling is over rated. :)