Or fall. Much.
I went skiing today with Heidi and Katelyn at Chestnut in Galena. We made it without getting lost! Even with our random route through Iowa. (Hooray for mapquest) It was lots of fun but I'm going to be soooo sore tomorrow. :) They were making snow all day today and the wind was blowing up from the river so it felt like icy needles on my face. I broke down and bought some ski goggles. I'm sure I looked hilarious but Kate and Heidi were nice enough not to mention it.
So skiing kind of terrifies me when I am at the top of the hill. And anything steeper than "green" slopes is petrifying. Hence my title and your Shakespeare for the day. :) Yes, that phrase actually went through my head, and yes, I know I'm weird.
We sang three part harmony on the ski lift. And in the car. I hurt already.
5 comments:
I make a motion to post pictures...I also second that motion...And I vote in favor of said motion.
Sorry luke, motion failed. I didn't take any pictures (I forgot my camera again) and I haven't gotten any pictures from the other two.
i second the motion for pictures. for sure.
miss you jen.
I'm not sore at all.
I love singing on ski lifts!
I only have one picture from our trip, and that is the one where we look normal (well, as normal as we can look).
I do have a video of us singing.
We couldn't make fun of how funny you looked- we looked just as bad! I like my dimples. :D
We went skiing over a week ago.
I make a motion that you do a new post before you move away again.
Post a Comment