Wednesday, January 17, 2007

School

So I was in KS last weekend for Ned's baptism. It was kind of crazy, we drove out in a snowstorm, but overall it was very good. I don't know what it is about our family- for some reason we always seem to have a lot of people in not very big places. There were 20 some extra people at aunt Karen's for the weekend; every bed and most of the floor space was taken.

We came home Monday morning and then Matt and I left for school. Woot. Not sure if I'm happy or sad that this is my last semester. My last first day of school went ok. I don't really have a lot of classes this semester which is going to be very very nice.

It was good to be back in Champaign church again tonight. And good to be with my roomies again.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Unless I miss my guess, you won't be home this weekend.

My U of I key chain got traded for a Methodist College of Nursing key chain. *grin*

Wendi said...

I guessed the 1 comment was Heidi's before even looking at it. :-)