We hosted the yg Christmas party at our house on Friday, and then the yg babysat on Saturday night. The Christmas party was great fun even though our house was sooo full and hot. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The "Littlest Elf" was hilarious.... I didn't get any pictures though. And the gift exchange was pretty good... doing a white elephant exchange removes all of the awkward "O, this is really cute (with a very fake smile)." We have some very creative people and they brought some crazy stuff. Some of it stayed at our house...
Babysitting wasn't bad. I was in charge of the kitchen so I didn't have to deal with keeping 30 out-of-control kidlets occupied. They didn't even make too much of a mess at supper.
Dad in his tux and Shelly
Somehow we fed 40 people in our living room and dining room
Somebody brought some old seed corn caps
Ty got a tiara
Tony got a quacking duck
Kate models a Pioneer hat
We finally got a tree since the party's over and we have room. Woot!
8 days til my birthday, 16 days til christmas, and 22 days til I'm off court supervision!
4 comments:
I know your birthday is on Monday, but the whole church is SOO singing to you Sunday afternoon.
hehehe
:D
ayiyiyiyi.... um... no, pretty sure my birthday will be a non-event as usual. :)
But every year, I (along with others), must sing to you sing to you, and I think the whole church would be a good place to start.
5 days till your birthday!
Post a Comment