So yesterday we didn't have water and our phone is dead. Nothing like being in the dark ages.
They just got the pump fixed, and the telephone company drove in two minutes ago. :)
It's been a busy week! My birthday was good. I went caroling for the ministers that night. Tuesday Mom, Donna, and I went to the W-ton Christmas house walk. It was pretty cool and I got to go in one of the houses that I drool over every time I drive past. It's over 100 years old and decorated very Victorian. I liked it a lot.
Katie had "the girls that used to hang out together in bible class" plus Heather B. over for pizza and good times on Wednesday. They're so fun- I wish I could see them all more often. Thursday Carli and I had our birthday party at Grandma's.
Last night was Vicki's caroling- my favorite caroling ever! We sing for one of her former patients and at the Motherhouse. The Nun's are always so cute. I was standing by Layne and we found it pretty humorous to be singing songs by Martin Luther to catholic nuns...
Scott and Ned showed up late last night after I was asleep. :)
We're going to Gridley today.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment