Saturday, December 15, 2007

o holy night

We had a pretty small crowd at nursing home singing tonight. There were 14ish of us. But, as someone said, we had "enough mediocre singers to not sound bad." It's a good thing old people are hard of hearing. :)

It was actually really enjoyable- I would much rather sing with a smaller group that cares than with 50 or so that are more interested in talking to their neighbor than singing to the residents.

We sang O Holy Night as the last song... I think they just like to hear me screeching in my vain attempts at that high A...

So earlier my sister and her crazy friends were filming this scene for their class project... a WWII wife gets the news that her husband is dead... it was really touching until the part where the "Officer" *cough* Joy H. *cough* said, "the armed forces is sorry for your loss- have a nice day! O wait! That's not right!" Mom and I lost it... as did the other girls... we were all cracking up laughing.

Blessings

2 days til my birthday, 10 days til Christmas, and 16 days til I'm off court supervision!

No comments: