Sunday, December 16, 2007

sunday school and a lone aztec

Heidi conned me into helping her teach Sunday school this morning. *grin* But it was actually kind of fun. We had no idea what we were doing. Thankfully, it was third grade and we only had 4 kids and they were all well behaved little angels. It only took about 10 minutes to read the story and do the workbook page.... so we played bible trivia for 40 minutes. I discovered that I don't have a very good idea of what third graders know. Eh, O well. :)

My fam went to Sol Azteca in W-ton for supper. It's kind of like Dos, but not as brightly colored and they don't play mariachi music... which is sad. Still, they have really good Mexican food. I'm craving salsa and eggs and tortillas now though.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I have to work. And then my sister has a chorus concert. And I'm going carolling with the YG. Hooray for birthdays close to Christmas. I'm sooo old. I think I should start lying about my age. Hehe.

9 days til Christmas and 15 days til I'm off court supervision!!

2 comments:

Anon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

You aren't old yet.

Anonymous said...

It's your birthday!! It's finally here! I'll call and sing to you!

Oh, and I am SO voting for you for Sunday school teacher. Sometime remind me to tell you about the drama that unfolded after you left.