The invite went really, really well. Work projects all worked out- the group I was in washed all of the windows on the outside of Restmor. K, Sarah, Rhonda, Syd, and Ginny were in the group too... we visited K's grandma while we were there. It was such a nice day out I was glad we could be outside.
Supper was so good. We had enchilada's and Spanish rice and chips and salsa... yum. And we had lots left over, which I love. We barely got cleaned up in time to listen to Fred's talk which was good. And then we had desert, which was also good.
Matt kept his friends at our house so Shelly and I took some girls to grandma and grandpa's. It was really good to hang out with Kris and Rhonda again... and get to know Destini (she's a fellow shaker sister) and Laura better....we played games... and stayed up pretty late talking.
Church was good. And full. I didn't do much of anything Sunday afternoon. :)
I didn't have to work today because it's Columbus day. woot woot! I slept in and hung out with Gab this afternoon. We went for polar pops... good times.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Glad to hear a few more details about the weekend. S, K, and R enjoyed it a lot. Ned, well, let's just say that being really sick is not fun. The 3 left and Ned didn't know any weekend details! So it was fun to read your blog.
Imagine that you were ready for a day off today! Thanks for all your work and planning.
Love, A. K.
Post a Comment