I'm ready for life to slow down a little bit.... unfortunately it won't for another two months. *sigh* It's good though.
Friday night we went to the 'wild game supper' in Tremont. We sang a lot of old songs that I remember my aunt and uncles' groups sang way back in the day. :) It was fun... and Sprout was home for the weekend so it was good to see her.
I got most of the rest of my seeds planted Saturday, I'm just hoping they don't freeze in my potting shed- it needs to get warmer soon. We went to the Koch soup supper that evening and then left early (but were still a little bit late) for Tim's senior recital at Bradley. Good times.
We get to take engagement pictures tomorrow... I'm not sure if I'm excited or not, since I'm not very photogenic and I have a terrible time not blinking for pictures. It'll be fun, and I'll get to take the afternoon off. *grin*
Blessings.
3 comments:
I'm leaving a comment since no one else is going to.
oh, question. who is sprout, may i ask?
I'll join Wendi and leave a comment! :) It was fun seeing you at the recital! I'm probably too late, but have fun with the engagement pictures. If you could take some outside, maybe you wouldn't have to worry about blinking. But it's most likely a moot point by now. Not to mention the wind and cold. Oh, well. I'm sure they'll turn out great!
sprout is susan's nickname... susan is bob's little sister. she's a champaign girl. :)
it's fun to see you at things too mary! engagement pictures weren't bad... it was a little chilly though! they took enough, hopefully there are one or two that are decent! :P
Post a Comment