So this weekend was pretty busy... I helped with Meg's baby shower Saturday morning, and then Bob and I went to his classmate's wedding in the afternoon... I'm almost glad it was too hot to be outside, because it was such a nice day and I was dying that I had to be inside for most of it.
And I've decided that even though AC receptions are long.... they're worse everywhere else. :) The wedding was really nice, and fairly short. We were at the "reception" (the receiving line was at the church; therefore, it was really just an after-the-wedding party) for almost 3 hours and they hadn't even started the dancing yet when we left.
It stormed that night. Which I hate... at least it made it nice and cool outside for the Sunday school picnic on Sunday. They have a swimming pool full of cans of pop and bottles of juice, so amazing. :)
mom, you should stop reading now... so... we have a mouse. Had a mouse. It was making its presence known in my kitchen last week- and ruined our leftover bread from Avanti's. Which was pretty tragic. I'm not afraid of mice, but they're just gross. We had a bunch of traps set all around the kitchen and Bob went down to check them last night- it ate the peanut butter off of them and they were all still set. Bob saw it on the counter and it hid behind some of the over-abundance of tupperware that is keeping food away from the mouse. And he smashed it. And one mouse is dead. And hopefully it's the only one... aren't they supposed to be outside in the summer?? Maybe he just went soft and decided he liked the air conditioning. We were lamenting that we probably dispatched Martin the warrior... haha.
So now it's really nice outside and I'm inside. *sigh* And Bob isn't working this week and I'm jealous. :P
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment