Friday, June 19, 2009

girls night

Tuesday night I had some Washington girls over to hang out... my first non-family company. I was fighting the urge to reclean our house and make everything look absolutely perfect... it's a good thing I work 40 hours a week or I probably would have. *grin* hooray for being an AC girl...

So we ate a lot. (You can all thank me for not taking pictures while we were eating!) I made chicken pesto pizza, which turned out to be really good, and they all brought lots of other amazing girl food. *grin*

And then we played Encore for a while... because we can't get together without singing. Hm... I wonder how many other people play that game in 3 part harmony? Heidi and Kate... and Katie.
We walked to Pinky's for dessert... and apparently our very own former pinkette was cut out of this picture. Heather was there too!
Erin and Kate Katie and Amy
Good times. :)

3 comments:

Katie LeAnne said...

Thanks again Jenny; it was fun!

Heidi said...

Yes, thanks so much. Oh, and I personally thought your house was quite clean.

Karen said...

love to read your blog! should be doing the August schedule tho:)
love, a. k.