I did not use the rest of my wedding cake to make a chocolate trifle for the 'Taste of NCAUR' today.
*grin*
Mom froze the entire topper of our cake for us... which is great except it was waaay to much cake and was taking up room in my freezer. So I thawed it out... (don't worry, I put two pieces back in the freezer for our anniversary, although I think it's kind of a dumb tradition- what's the point?? Freezer burnt cake doesn't taste very good, you might as well make fresh cake.) Yeah, the frosting didn't like being frozen so it tasted kind of nasty, but the cake was still good. We haven't really been eating it though, so rather than throw it away, I scraped the frosting off and used it.
My kitchen was a mess last night. I was cooking up a storm and doing what I do best- getting almost every dish and utensil dirty. And we don't have a dishwasher. *sigh* But Bob helped with dishes. He's great like that. :)
Blessings.
4 comments:
Lol, Mike is always wondering how I manage to dirty sooo many dishes!
so is my mother! i think she's glad i'm moving out for this sole reason! :)
sometimes I wonder how I get so many things dirty too....
o well. :)
Did you just say Bob did dishes. I don't know but you must have some powers over him. ha ha Great job in the husband department, Bob!
Post a Comment