Well, we survived the weekend. :D haha.... yeah... it wasn't bad at all. Not very much traffic on our street and no one blocked our driveway or parked in our yard. And we couldn't really hear the music at night- just the screams of pre-teen girls, but it would take a lot to block that out (or shut them up *grin*).
Sprout and I walked over on Saturday afternoon to check out the books... I came home with some Agatha Christie books and a Daphne du Maurier book that I haven't read before. Bob and Matt opted to stay in the air conditioning and play games on the computer Bob built the night before. (he's so smart. I'm glad I married a computer geek- he fixed my lappy and it runs 10 times faster now!) I did make them quit the game and come get turkey sandwiches with me. (So mean, I know) We rode the ferris wheel for an exorbitant amount of money. And ate a funnel cake. Good times.
I made 9.5 jars of strawberry jam when we got back. The half jar because I knocked over a full jar before the lid was on tight and I only salvaged half. Sad news. And my counter was super sticky. *sigh* Now I just need to find a place to store them...
Blessings.
1 comment:
I'll store one for you..... :-)
Post a Comment