the turkey festival is this weekend. woot. it's about two blocks from our house. i'm told that tons of people are going to descend on the park... hence my title.
ok, so I'm sure it won't be too bad. :D It's only for a few days... and I have to admit that watching the carnival and the tents go up the last few days has been cool. Hooray for small town festivals. (we'll just ignore the fact that I've shunned the cherry festival my whole life and avoided the Eureka/lilac/Reagan/make-up-your-mind-on-a-name fest as much as possible.) Except for the library book sale. I love book sales. :D
Blessings.
3 comments:
in high school i worked across the street from the roanoke festival and got to see those rides go up. when the part that spins was in the air and the seat was still on the ground i decided carnival rides were no longer for me.
Hey! The Tremont District Library book sale is in the Country Store tent...you'll have to make sure you hit it up. :D
sarah, yeah, ever since I saw a carnival on the highway they make me not very anxious to ride them. I do like all the neon-ness after dark; it's really pretty!
The book sale is definitely on my list of things to do this weekend! :)
Post a Comment