Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I voted

Did you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! unfortunately, I didn't know what we were voting on, who to vote for, when to vote, or where to vote, or if I am even registered to vote, so - I didn't. :( I did feel guilty not exercising my freedom, though.
- hannah

Heidi said...

No, I did not. Simply because I forgot that it was that time of year, and then when I did remember, I had no idea who to vote for.

I am proud of you for voting...do you kind of have to when you work for the government, or does that not really matter.

Dmitri said...

Nyet. i refuse to support this bourgeois farce. the day comes when the true sons of the motherland shall shake off the chains of capitalist exploitation and proclaim the triumph of the proletariat.

matt said...

On anyone other blog that last comment would be spam - why is our family so strange?

and no, I did not vote.

Jim and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

wow... did anybody vote? :P

haha... dmitri... maybe I should have sprung for the c4 instead of the propaganda.

Mary said...

I did! There were a few races, though, that I had no idea who I should vote for. Oh, well...my uninformed voting hasn't seemed to make a difference in any of the races I've followed up on. :) (Yikes...2 sentences in a row ending with prepositions...I'm glad you're a chemist, not an English major!) :)