O well.
We had a pretty quiet week last week, it was nice. I was a little bit disappointed that I didn't get a snow day...
Dang came over for supper and there were no leftovers. :D
My amaryllis bulb finally bloomed... I've had it since before Christmas. There's a dozen roses on my kitchen table... I love having a house full of flowers. :)
Friday we got together with our potluck for a V-day party which was lots of fun. I discovered that I don't know any valentine's day trivia.
We're still trying to get my mutual fund in our names. Saturday morning we went to three different banks because they need ANOTHER signature guarantee from us... yeah, none of them do that "anymore". But, in case you need a notary, they have plenty of people who can do that. I was so frustrated, because Dad and I walked into the bank in w-ton and it took all of 5 minutes for the lady to check and stamp our signatures. *sigh* Should have just cashed it out and started fresh.
The rest of the day I delivered dad's annual flower order and helped my mom paint. :)
We really didn't do much Sunday... went to church, R and S's wedding reception... I don't like eating out with the entire world, so I just made chicken parmesan (it's red and therefore valentiney! or something) for supper.
I didn't have to work yesterday because it was President's day. Woot. It was amazing. I went shopping, and then Bob and I met for supper at Red Lobster. Yum. I haven't been there in years. When I was little it seemed so much more upscale, maybe because we usually 'ate out' at fast food places... still, I was a little surprised at all the sweatpants I saw, and the redneck vibe we were getting from the table next to us. :)
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment