Saturday I went to quilt club and then I went shopping for wedding and shower gifts... hooray. I maybe shopped for me a little bit too. :)
It was so nice out Sunday afternoon! We went for a drive in the country. *grin* And yes, my sister already told me I'm turning into an old lady. But, I've never really been out in the country around t-town so it was fun to explore.
Wendi's orchestra concert with the ballet was Sunday evening. It was great. I absolutely loved it. Live music is just so much better than listening to a recording, and they played such wonderful stuff. Copland, Saint-Saens, Holst, plus some Debussy and the Sleeping Beauty Waltz; so amazing.
They had several professional guests that performed with the kids from the ballet school so there was a different skill level for each part of the program. The little kids that danced to Rodeo were great... and the two instructors that did the Bacchanale were fabulous. Good times.
This is a picture of Wendi, her violin, and her fan club. :) We went to DQ with her and her family afterwards. Such fun.Blessings.
4 comments:
this picture just makes me smile.
:0) Thanks for coming!It totally made my performance twice as fun! I look pretty gross in that picture.. :P
no problem wendi, it was totally worth it! and you don't look gross at all.
this picture is really funny... your mom had three cameras in a very crowded hallway. :D
I can't believe you put that picture on here with out telling me.
Post a Comment