Tulips! And Daffodils! And Muscari! O my! Yay for spring, and death to rabbits! :)
This is my garden box... all ready to be planted. It also needs some rabbit fence.
Tuesday we went to Bloomington and met up with Nic and Amanda. We ate supper at Moe's, which I really liked, and then we got a tour of their house and went for a walk around the neighborhood. They have a blog now; www.normalrassis.blogspot.com. You should check it out because they are cool. :)
We went to nursing home singing tonight. I was excited, because I love going there and it seems like we're always busy and have to miss it.
I'm in the middle of reading Anna Karenina and I like it a lot. Tolstoy is just great.
I'm in the middle of reading Anna Karenina and I like it a lot. Tolstoy is just great.
Blessings.


No comments:
Post a Comment