Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter

In pictures. Because I've been too lazy to write about it. It was a good weekend, and it's been kind of a long week.


We colored eggs one night... we didn't do very many creative ones because, well, I didn't hardboil that many. I like deviled eggs, but I can't eat that many of them. :)

So pretty


This is my christmas cactus... I thought it was dead, but it's blooming now... at easter...and there's only one blossom. I'm so confused.

Crocus that the rabbits didn't eat.


Jakey came over and they had a game playing party.


And this is an old picture of my flowers from potluck... aren't they so fresh and pretty?
He is Risen indeed!
Blessings.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Actually, I would say that the cactus is the confused one!!! :)

You still owe me a pie. You got a p*******. End of story.

Jenny said...

Mike, I do not owe you a pie. End of story. However, if you condescended to take some time out of your busy schedule to stop by and see us.... I would maybe make you a pie. Just because.

Anonymous said...

game playing party? more like a summit of studliness.