So, I've discovered that even though I'm decent at wii bowling.... I'm terrible at bowling in real life. :) We went Friday night with Greg and Mary (and Max and Nora). It was lots of fun, but I definitely haven't improved... since I bowl sooo often... and I can't remember the last time I went. :P I threw a lot of gutter balls. O well, it was a very enjoyable evening, and at least the rest of them could feel good about their bowling abilities. And Max and Nora were fun to watch. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of us in funny shoes, sad news.
I spent a lot of Saturday outside, which I love. It was great. I'm a little bit sore from weeding my flower beds and the spaces between our patio pavers... there are lots of tulips and daffodils and muscari blooming; it makes me smile just to look out the window. We went to Menards and stocked up on Sevin and wasp killer and dirt to fill my garden box. I planted some vegetables last night- hooray!
Remember how we had a leaking pipe last month? And that the city has been estimating our water bills all winter because of "frigid temperatures"? And that we aren't sure how long it was leaking? Yeah.... we got a bill for 82,000 gallons of water. ooops. Last month's National Geographic magazine was all about water and how most people in the world don't have enough of it.... we just waste 82,000 gallons at a time. Go us. Haha. Ok, it probably will find it's way back into circulation, but it did make me feel a little bit guilty. I do wonder what they thought at the city office. We were laughing about trying to swim in our crawlspace or start a laundromat.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment