I get to work... woot... :)
I get a lot of grief about how gov't employees get tons of time off and never do any work- but I don't get Good Friday off. And I don't get Christmas eve or the week between Christmas and New Years off.
There have been a few fun things going on this week- the wind was right for the annual prairie burn, they tilled up the research plots, the picnic tables are back outside, and the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture stopped by today. So I can now say I was in the same room as a sitting cabinet member. *grin*
I had fun celebrating Bob's birthday yesterday... we went to his parents' for supper and got to meet the new puppy across the road. His name is Fred. For some reason, that just totally cracks me up.
Hallelujah for the Blood!
No comments:
Post a Comment