Thursday, October 07, 2010

The best laid plans

I was expecting to have a very quiet week this week, literally. Bob had training scheduled on second shift... so I would have been all by my lonesome... woe is me. Anyway, so I had it all planned out so I wouldn't get too bored or freaked out in our quiet house; Monday night I kept myself busy with canning apple pie filling and laundry and facebook. And Tuesday I was in the middle of browning sausage for the freezer and making a casserole when Bob called to say he was done with training and coming home with a pizza. A very large pizza. A stuffed take-and-bake pizza. At 8 o'clock at night. We didn't eat all of it. :)

Wednesday Carol had invited me for supper, and she graciously let Bob come too since he wasn't at work. :) It was fun to see her house, and she made us a really good supper.

So yeah, my grand plans for getting all kinds of things done got a little derailed... but... I don't really mind that much.
Blessings.

No comments: