Has been pretty quiet. Other than spending time with Sharon & girls, and avoiding getting ready for potluck we haven't had much going on. :)
Although, Sunday night we braved the storm and went to Steak and Shake for milkshakes. And a Frisco melt. After we ate supper. *grin* This is why I must exercise.
Our leaves need raking badly and it's too dark to see when we get home from work. I was hoping the wind would take care of them... no such luck. At least this year they're dry and crumbly and not heavy and wet like last year.
My car is in the shop today getting an oil change and hopefully getting the annoying whine fixed. Hooray for high mileage cars! I'm just thankful my parents taught me to pay cash for old cars... I'll never spend as much repairing it as I would have spent to buy a brand new car (no debt either!). So I'm driving Bob's Dad's truck. Woot. I like trucks. It makes me miss my Dad's green chevy pickup. That thing was amazing.
Blessings.
2 comments:
You have/go to potluck more than any person I know! How many are you in?!
haha, just one. And we're signed up for rotating potluck which people actually get around to scheduling here in T-town. :)
Post a Comment