Last night I went down to Champaign... it has been a very very long time since I've had a chance to go just to hang out. It was a little bit of a whirlwind- I think I'm getting old. Good times.
My first stop was at Mark and Ashley's... it was good to see them and Reuben... then I quick stopped at Susan's apartment because I hadn't been there before. They live upstairs in a cool old house in the middle of all of the lush Urbana foliage. I liked it a lot.
I ate supper at the Saltshaker... Jakey was cooking. ERN had invited himself over, but he didn't show. (bummer- haha) They made bbq... woot. It was fun to be there again, although I am slightly disappointed in Jake that he hasn't skipped a class yet. I mean, seriously, what is he doing with his time?
Then I headed over to the Dojo to see Amber and Sarah. We chilled for a while and then we went to Cocomero for frozen yogurt. It's self serve so I tried chocolate, raspberry, and strawberry- so good. After that, we headed back to Urbana to Rachel's apartment to hang out with the UIYG. (Yes, I was all over town last night) I just love that group, most of the faces are different, but somehow it's still very much the same. Definitely a blessing to get to hang out with them again.
So then I had to go home... after driving past 709 and stopping for a polar pop. hehe. Old habits die hard. It was late and I was tired. And I have a bit of a headache today. It was worth it though!
Blessings.
3 comments:
Polar pop!!!!!
Was this with or without Bob?
Sounds like fun.
Love,
K
Without... he was being a panz! :)
Post a Comment