Monday, October 04, 2010

Fall

I'm so not ready for cold weather. mur. But, it does make me hungry for apple cider donuts and hot apples over ice cream. None of this pumpkin stuff. :)

Last Thursday we went to rotating potluck at Jim and Rachel's. It was great fun.

Friday night we went to my parents for supper since it's been ages. Bob and my siblings climbed the new grain leg. I did not, I prefer solid ground to ladders and small platforms on 110ft towers. It was probably good I was on the ground because I found a sick opossum and raised the alarm... Dad and Troy speedily dispatched it. Grandpa gave us a short combine ride... short because the tank was almost overflowing and he was quitting for the night. *sigh* And then we had milkshakes.

We had to get up early Saturday morning to go sing for a funeral. It's been awhile, since I'm usually at work during the day. I tried especially hard to blend with my fellow sopranos.... my Grandma wanted men to sing lead at her funeral because she wasn't fond of how the sopranos sounded. *grin* I miss her. And then we were bums for the rest of the day... well, kind of. I cleaned and stuff.

Sunday was really nice and quiet too... hooray!
Blessings.

No comments: