Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday

I love Fridays. And Thursdays for whatever reason.

And Christmas. However, I refuse to listen to Christmas music or decorate before December 1st. I'm all about living in the moment, or something like that, since I maybe have already sent my family my birthday list and our Christmas lists. There are only 42 shopping days left.... haha. And I've started my list of ideas of what to get people. Hooray! I love Christmas shopping.

So I was browsing around amazon last night looking for cool possible gift ideas.... and as much as it hurts to admit it, I bought myself a ceramic pilgrim couple. I like it. Me, who always said my mom's were cheesy. I will now sit here sheepishly and contemplate the fact that I ordered pilgrims. :)

Oh, and my little sister has a blog. Go check out her pictures of taking piglets to the south side daycare she volunteers at... mkwyss.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!
(Mom)