There are things that I like about fall and winter... the darkness is not one of them. Anyway.
We had a good weekend. Saturday Bob and I raked up some more leaves... woot woot. There's still some on the trees so we'll probably have to do them again. O well. I don't mind a little hard work. We spent the afternoon listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra... it was cool, but very loud and much flashing lights. Bob really liked it; I liked it, but I think I'd rather listen to a CD and not have all the lights and high decibels. My head started to hurt a little bit later while we were eating at Monical's.
Sunday we went to W-ton for a change. It was good to be there... although hearing about how we "never" come gets really old really fast. Such is life I guess, but it doesn't make me all that anxious to visit. I know, I know, it's a bad attitude... but it makes me wonder if they actually like seeing me or just like scolding me. Anyway. And then we went to my parent's to check out the new carpet and for Sunday afternoon snack, which I love. :D
I'm doing a presentation for the 4-H club tonight... I'm kind of nervous.
Blessings.
2 comments:
Hahaha. Cracks me up about what everyone says to you. So true.. I heard several people say that to you.
Sorry if I was one of those people.
:)
Come here and I'll try not to say it:)
Where did they get the new carpet?
Post a Comment