I'm grateful.
And I had the day off, which I love! I had big plans to get all kinds of stuff done... I got some of it done. :) I was going to re-caulk around the tub, since it has been crumbling away every time I scrub the floor, and try some cleaning stuff on the mildewy grout... in the process of pre-cleaning everything some tile gave way. Aaaahhh... minor freak out... Bob was in a meeting, so after a trip to Menards and a slightly panicked phone call to the farm for advice I got the hole patched up and hopefully watertight. eesh. I am never ever ever putting tile in a bathroom. I don't care if it is prettier.
The rest of the afternoon I made some cookie dough and relaxed.
OOOOOoooo, AND, there's going to be another 709-Shaker wedding! BJ and Gab got engaged! (finally, haha, Gab you're the one who used to remind me that it was 'yes' or 'no'....) Yay! I'm so excited for them. Close to squealing excited, actually. It just makes me smile a lot.
It's really hard to go back to work on a Friday when you didn't have to work Thursday. Ugh.
Blessings.
1 comment:
Who is BJ? I am excited too. Lynn and Steve will have another son.
Post a Comment