It's so pretty outside. :)
So, we were super social last weekend. We were invited to a deer supper at Dave and Joanna's with a fun mix of people from church on Friday. I really enjoyed it, and the food was really good. Saturday night we went to rotating potluck at Dave and Barb's. It was a girl heavy group, us, four yg girls, Aunt Karen, and Katy. So fun. We ended up staying really late.
I went to work on Monday. And haven't been back since. For whatever reason, the lab closes when ICC closes so three snow days for me!! Yay! I've mostly been a major lazy bum. We've spent a lot of time watching movies and eating chocolate chip cookies.
We started to shovel out our cars yesterday and a nice man with a 4020 and a loader bucket came to our rescue and got it done in about 10 minutes. So we helped our neighbors a little bit.
Rustin and Sharon have been stuck in Iowa City during the storm... they're hoping to make it here today finally. We're going to help them unload and stuff.... woot woot. :)
Blessings.
1 comment:
Love to read your updates. Need a little more on who Dave and Joanna and Dave and Barb are.
I have found and probably left keys in the door too and it is kind of a (oh, oh) feeling!
Love,
K
Post a Comment