Monday, June 04, 2012

Catch up

So much for keeping up with blogging.  Oh well. 

I ordered 3.5 cubic yards of mulch for the front and the flower beds on the side of our house.  I even measured and plugged it into an online calculator.  It was still a little bit too much.  O well, I guess I get to start my shade garden along the back fence a little bit earlier than planned.  Plus, we covered a lot of bare/ weedy/ impossible to mow spots so it was kinda win-win.  Then it rained and there was great rejoicing!!


 My mom came over to help me spread it, aka, see Cecily.  hehe. 


 These poor hydrangeas...  I thought I killed them between transplanting and the heat they are looking pretty bad, but, I saw new leaves on them yesterday!  They're not dead yet! 


Saturday Bob took a load of clay tiles and broken bricks to dump at uncle Dave's (who decided that the tiles were too good to dump.  Whatever.  They're out of my yard.  *grin*) and the neighbors have been busy moving our leftover brick.  Hooray!  



Anyway, Sprout stopped through Sunday night and we ate supper at Rustin and Sharon's.  Otherwise it's been fairly quiet, so here are more random pictures for your enjoyment.

I call this one Cecily's world....


 Our little nerdy baby.


Daddy gives me the funnest toys!




My future scientist- once I teach her not to drink out of her lab glassware.  hehe.




And just to prove that she is not a perfect angel:



Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are videoing her on purpose, and I know she isn't/won't suffer, but I can hardly stand it...I want to come in and pick her up! :)

Jenny said...

Haha... yeah, she's totally fine. :)