To mom. :) Just think, you're half a century old! Anyway.
I was craving root beer so I went grocery shopping with Gab. I was getting slightly annoyed at the length of the lines and went off on my "at Lindy's we never had lines" tirade. Poor Gab. :) But we didn't! We had to call another checker if we had more than three people in line. We stood there for at least 20 minutes next to a sign about how they care about their customers and how they have the shortest lines, etc. Grr. I miss Lindy's.
Today at work I got to go to the south farms and put seed into packets. It was fun. They gave me a tour of the soybean pathology building- they are growing a couple hundred pounds of soybean sudden death syndrome to inoculate plants and test resistance. Good stuff. :)
I am going to bed early tonight.....I hope. Blessings.
5 comments:
i don't think it was 20 minutes.... if it was, i guess you entertained me w/ your Lindy's talk because I didn't notice it was so long.
I saw your mom, michelle, jake, and your grandparents last night at Eureka. I got to hear your sister sing about how she's "The Greatest"! I never knew that about her. I guess you learn something everyday eh? *wink*
On a serious note, I was impressed with the quality of the choirs overall.
hm...they must have gotten a whole ton better in the last few months.
me and mr. walker didn't used to get along so well on account of how the quality of chorus went down after he started at eureka.
Thanks - it was a nice birthday.
The H.S. chorus did this African tribal praise thing. I was impressed. I was also impressed with the vocal jazz group. Not so much with their song selection, but they sounded great for a H.S. group.
Post a Comment